- Working with Wendy Lynn on the sale of our home was a great pleasure. I found her to be a very decicated professional who works tirelessly until your property is sold. From her initial market analysis to closing the sale, Wendy did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend her to all. FIVE STARS!!! Michael T.
- Wendy is a motivated and focused agent who listens to her clients and then delivers. We worked with Wendy on our Sarasota purchase and she effectively and efficiently represented us through the entire transaction, worked within our time constraints and lined up well researched showings. She brought a great understanding of the area and the market and matched that with our requirements. Wendy's also a nice person with a fun sense of humor who enjoys her work and has a great support team. You can't go wrong with Wendy! Charlie & Denise Nagelschmidt
- Last year we decided it was time to sell our home. This was our first home sale. We Interviewed multiple realtors and it was a quick decision that Wendy would be our realtor of choice.
Her calm, confident presence made it seem as if we had a friend visiting. The photos of our home and advice she gave for a better showing home were priceless. Wendy kept in constant contact with us throughout the process and remained available day or night for those times when we had questions or concerns. Although our home sold much quicker than we expected, thanks to Wendy and her team, we still felt like we made a life long friend in the process.
During our home sale process we had a low appraisal that we thought would halt the sale of our home. Wendy and her team managed to get us at a fair price that made both parties happy about the sale. We are forever grateful for Wendy and how easy she made the sale of our home. I can’t say enough good things about Wendy Lynn and The Lynn Realty Group." Ileana Lazala
- My husband and I had decided to move to Parrish so that we would be closer to family. My son and daughter-in-law told us how wonderful Wendy Lynn was as their realtor, so we gave her a call and she was extremely helpful and so very patient with my little quirks! Wendy Lynn showed us many homes in Parrish area and was very knowledgeable when we had questions. It did not take long for her to zero in on our dream home and assisted us in making it a reality. I would not hesitate to recommend her as a realtor. She is stellar! Beth & Jeff Mitchell
- Just wanted to thank you again for the great job in selling our house. Wendy, you are so pleasant to deal with and are truly a professional at your job!! We do hope you will be able to get by and visit, ANYTIME.......Love, Cat & Dale Oh Yeah, Thanks for the popcorn treats - it's perfect, we are both popcorn junkies!!! Dale & Cat Harshbarger
- Wendy is an outstanding Real Estate Sales Person. Very friendly and knowlegable, it was a pleasure working with her. She made purchasing a new home from out of state very easy. Thank you Wendy! Jane Stickles
- My wife and I would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere appreciation for all the work and assistance that Wendy Lynn did for us in selling our previous home and selecting and purchasing a new home. We found her dedication, persistence and gracious patience during our home search most welcome. She always made herself available and provided us with invaluable advice. Due to her diligence and excellent networking the process went very smooth. Wendy is without a doubt a consummate professional who exhibits skills, abilities and traits not normally common to real estate agents. Her pleasant personality and excellent communication skills make her a delight to work with. She is to be commended for her work ethic and in our opinion should rank in the top 5 percent of her peer group. We would not hesitate to seek out Wendy if we ever decide to sell or purchase a home in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone else who needs the services of a real estate agent. Your company is very fortunate to have her on your staff and should be proud of her contribution to your success. Richard & Nancy Collins
- After making the decision to relocate from Maine to the Sarasota area we went online and focused on properties that we THOUGHT were right for us. Each time Wendy's website kept catching our attention.
We contacted her and knew immediately from her friendly and professional manner that it was a MATCH! Wendy met with us for a week showing us homes that met our criteria and more within a 25 miles radius of our final selection. Wendy found us our dream home, our oasis home.
We often say that we would not be living here if it hadn't been for her calm, professional perseverance. Josette & Tom
- Hi Wendy
Thank you for the very professional and excellent service you extended to us during the finding and purchasing of our new home. We especially appreciated your responsiveness and excellent follow-through on all details, small and large.
Over the years, we have worked with a number of realtors in several states and this was our best home-buying experience ever. We will especially remember your enthusiasm, work ethic, candor and good humor.
We would certainly recommend you to our friends and associates and wish you much continued success. Best personal regards, Bonnie & Bob Benstein
- Wendy helped us purchase a home in Florida in November 2010. We flew in from Maryland just to look at property. She spent long hours showing us property without expecting to find us anything during the visit. Being a seasoned Realtor myself with over 10 years experience, I was impressed with her knowledge of available properties, areas we might be interested in and current selling trends. Within that week we found a home, had an accepted contract, loan approval, home and termite inspection and went home to Maryland to pack for the move. She negotiated well on our behalf and got the job done. I expect to see great things from Wendy in the future with her Real Estate career. She personifies the best of the best Mary Ann Gandolfo
- My husband and I put Wendy through a lot and she was always there when we needed her. For almost 2 years! We purchased a wonderful home and cannot be happier. With Wendy you not only have an agent but a friend. She is the best! Becki Stoudt
- Wendy Helped my husband and I purchase our home in April of 2010. She is the best. Wendy has a great personality and is just a wonderful person. We thank you Wendy for helping us through the whole process of buying our home. We love our home. THANKS AGAIN WENDY! Darlene Wentz-Linthicum
- We were very impressed with Wendy's personable service and tireless work to help us find the perfect Florida vacation home for us. She is a remarkable, hard working and intuitive person. We will use Wendy for all of our real estate needs in Florida! Carol Lewis
- Late last year, my husband and I made the decision that, due predominantly to the fact we both have aging parents in Florida, we should make “the move”. We were initially considering three areas; Ocala, Tampa/St. Pete and Sarasota/Bradenton and, in addition to looking to buy a house, we were also interested in acquiring a CPA practice for my husband. That’s about all we knew.
I hoped onto the Internet to do some general “house hunting” in these areas. I poked around and poked around and eventually stumbled across Wendy Lynn’s site. Being a person who appreciates the ability to take care of the majority of my business on-line, I’ve seen my share of web sites. I was immediately drawn into this site; its ease of use and the amount of information it contained without being overwhelming. We later found out that the web site design and development was the brain child of Wendy’s husband and co-worker, Josh, so, a family business! Even better! Through the site, I sent an email to Wendy explaining our circumstances and preliminary thoughts on where we might want to live.
Within a day, I’d heard back from Wendy. From the get-go, her approach in working with us was an effective combination of professionalism, efficiency and genuine warmth and friendliness. Despite the fact that we had not committed to living in the Sarasota/Bradenton area, Wendy jumped right in to help us find our potential “dream home” by having us send her a list of “must haves”, “would like to have”, etc. home requirements. She signed us up for Listing Book, an effective on-line tool and resource to look at homes/neighborhoods, indicate favorites and reject others, change search criteria and post comments/messages for her to see and respond to.
In addition to assisting us while we “virtually” explored her area, Wendy located agents for us to work with in Ocala and Tampa/St. Pete, as well as hooking us up with local business brokers. Not only did she do this willingly, she went above and beyond in finding us DIFFERENT folks to work with when two of the agents were not as responsive as we would have liked.
All of this was very positive, of course, but we knew we had a winner in Wendy when we took a short trip to Sarasota/Bradenton in late January to both explore the area and do some very preliminary house hunting. Wendy made herself available for two days, showing us houses in a multitude of areas in both Sarasota and Bradenton. Many of these houses were ones we’d identified via Listing Book, although some were Wendy’s own suggestions. I should highlight that she did this even though we had not yet committed to move to the area.
Shortly after that trip, we decided that Sarasota/Bradenton was where we wanted to be. For the next several months, we continued to communicate with Wendy, check out the listings on Listing Book, and work towards our eventual move date. During this time, Wendy proved time and time again to be helpful and resourceful in connecting us with people and organizations that we would need to facilitate our move, both from the personal and the business aspects.
Right after the 4th of July, we headed back to the area to find our house! Once again, Wendy was tireless in her efforts and conscious of our timeframe; taking us to see over 20 houses our first day out and then several more, including repeat showings, the next day. Now, one might think this would be “too much”, but, you have to understand we were looking at homes we’d already been tracking on Listing Book in areas we knew we wanted to be in. My husband and I are both seasoned home buyers and know what we want and what we don’t. Wendy complimented our styles and rounded out the process by doing an excellent job of listening to what we were saying; to her, to one another, and then feeding it back to us at appropriate times, even if it meant playing devil’s advocate. After all was said and done, we ended up making an offer on our number one choice, which, coincidentally, turned out to be a bit different than what we originally thought we wanted; another of Wendy’s talents.
Throughout the offer, acceptance, inspection, closing, etc. events, Wendy continued to be there every step of the way (sometimes even when we were not); ensuring things went smoothly. She was in constant contact with us while we were packing up our home in NC. Even now, more than a week after closing, she continues to check in with us to see how things are going, provide us information on the area, tips on where to go to get great pizza, restaurant deals, special events, etc.
We would have absolutely no qualms in recommending Wendy; and, in fact, would encourage anyone who was interested in the area to sign on with Wendy. We have no doubt that she would take care of them the same way she did us, regardless of their own particular needs and circumstances.
Professionalism, courtesy, adaptability, effectiveness, warmth, humor and friendliness; if this is what you’re looking for in an agent, “Just say Wen!” Mark & Amy Burling
- This was our first time looking for a home. Wendy Lynn of Keller Williams was professional and personal. She was unbelievably patient, and helpful walking us through this process for the first time. We looked in to a short sale house and she was very knowledgeable with working with short sale homes.She is very organized and when we started to run out of time to find a house she went above and beyond the call of duty and showed me 12 house in one day, helped me to sort out the homes and pick the right one. She helped to put us in the perfect house that we love. She always made us feel like we were her most important client and was always there for us. She always looked out for our interest, ensuring a smooth negotiation, and helped us through the stress of last minute complications. Wendy was so knowledgeable, helpful, trustworthy, always available and very easy to work with. She was with us through the whole buying process and even came and visited us once we where moved in to see how we had settled in. We would refer Wendy to anyone looking for a Realtor. We highly recommend her and are truly thankful for all she has done for us to get us our first home. The Hall’s
- Dear Wendy,
“Wendy assisted me with the short-sale of my home. I interviewed three Realtors and she was the most prepared, most honest and most personable out of them. Not only did she sell my house, she also found the correct legal assistance for me without any out of pocket cost.
I would recommend Wendy when ever selling or looking for a home! I know when I am ready to purchase, again I will call Wendy.” Jean Rebel-Whitehurst
- As the owner of a boutique marketing firm specializing in Real Estate I have worked with/for thousands of Realtors and have been so pleased to discover that Wendy is “a cut above” in her field. Her determination and dedication to her clients and listings is above reproach, she works hard and maintains a positive attitude that puts her in a league of her own. I wish Wendy success in all that she does and cannot recommend her strongly enough. Any buyer or seller would be privaleged to have her as their agent. Tina Darling
- Wendy is a reliable, honest, Realtor focused on providing quality, first class customer service to her clients. Steve Hartnett
- I would highly recommend Wendy for anyone looking to buy or sell a house. Wendy was very professional, thorough and a pleasure to work with. Her focus is on the customer, even after the transaction is complete. I am very pleased with the work that Wendy did on my behalf. As someone who is new to the area, she made me feel very comfortable with my decision to move to this area.
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable! Lydia Miller
- If you’re moving to the Bradenton/Sarasota area of Florida you couldn’t do better than contacting Wendy Lynn of Keller Williams realty in Lakewood Ranch. She spent two days showing us rental properties in the area in spite of the fact that she makes almost no money on rentals and that’s not even what their agency normally handles. Of course they are Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Providers so above-and-beyond service is what they always provide. She is one of the best Realtors we’ve ever worked with. Wendy really cared about us as people, not just clients. Rob Spahr
- Dear Wendy, 10/09
Erik and I want to thank you for your help in our quest for a new home in Florida. The process was made more difficult by the fact that we used to live in Rochester, NY and could only make limited trips to Florida. We knew we wanted to be somewhere along the Gulf Coast but that was about all we knew.
Like most other buyers we saved a lot of legwork by working hours on the web. In fact, that’s where we stumbled upon you. Now, using the word stumbled may seem less than flattering, but when you think about it, that’s exactly what happened. During our first actual house hunt, you picked us up at our hotel totally prepared to accommodate our aggressive time lines and support us in what we were looking for. All properties, and there were many that first visit, were aligned in your GPS and we covered the gamut.
That first trip, we didn’t select anything so back we went back to New York. We each had our homework. Many communications were made during these few weeks; you were never too busy to answer questions or concerns. Happily you had a good understanding of the area and the market which coupled with the understanding you developed of our sometimes-conflicting wants, helped to minimize the consequences of our remote location in NY. Several lengthy e-mails helped us narrow our options. It of course required several trips to complete the process and several offers that went nowhere due to the rapidly changing market.
Even after we had an offer that was accepted you were helpful during the process of clearing contingencies and didn’t back away from any issue that arose. The purchase was completed and we left our home in New York, drove to Florida, and you all but opened the door to our new home for us.
Thanks again for all your help!
Sincerely, The Anderson’s
- As a first time home buyer I could not have asked for a better Sarasota Realtor than Wendy Lynn of Keller Williams. She is the perfect mix of professionalism and personality. As a single person I was very apprehensive about purchasing my first home. Her patience and knowledge of the business put my mind at ease. I would refer Wendy to anyone looking for a home in the area and will without a doubt use her in my future endeavors. It is because of Wendy that I have found the perfect home in sunny Sarasota and a great investment down the road! Allison B.
- We really appreciated the personalized attention we received from our Realtor, Wendy Lynn of Keller Williams. She is unbelievably patient, low-pressure, and went above and beyond the call of duty on many occasions. She always made us feel like we were her top priority. Even though we knew Wendy was busy, she never let us feel that way and she was extremely patient with our questions and issues. She always got back to us very quickly. Furthermore, she is very friendly and a lot of fun to work with. Wendy was there 110%, looking out for our interests, ensuring a smooth negotiation, and helping us with last minute complications.
We found Wendy to be very professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy, easy to work with and always available. She went above and beyond what the average broker does. She held our hand through all aspects of the house buying process. She even met the inspector with us. Wendy covered all the bases, watched out for our interests, and was by our side from the beginning of our search to the day we sat down to sign the escrow papers. We liked that Wendy was not pushy, she sat back and let us make our own assessments and she really paid good attention to our needs.
She has become a good friend. It has been a great experience. We highly recommend her to anyone. Trish and Gabriel M.